Belkin Wireless G Ethernet Gaming Adapter
The Belkin 802.11g Wireless Ethernet Adapter provides your Ethernet-equipped computer or network device such as a printer or gaming console with instant wireless networking capabilities. The Ethernet Adapter gives your Ethernet-supported network device wireless freedom to be placed practically anywhere in your home or small office.
It features breakthrough 802.11g technology that makes sharing a broadband Internet connection faster than ever. The Wireless Ethernet Adapter uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you the widest working range. 802.11g provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than 802.11b and is backward-compatible with the 802.11b networking standard, allowing you to implement faster wireless technologies in combination with existing 802.11b Wi-Fi networks.
The Wireless Ethernet Adapter sets up on any Ethernet-equipped computer or Ethernet-equipped network device with the simplicity of Plug-and-Play technology. Simply plug one end of an Ethernet Cable into the Ethernet Adapter and connect the other end to any available Ethernet port and your PC or network device will have wireless capabilities.
Now you can transfer files around the home or office-enjoying freedom from cables along with all the advantages of a wired network.
- Adds 802.11g networking capability to your computer or network device
- Uses 802.11g technology, virtually 5x faster than 802.11b
- Works with gaming consoles such as Xbox, PlayStation 2 (requires the PS2 Network Adapter), or GameCube (requires the GameCube Broadband Adapter)
- Works with all Ethernet-equipped computers or network devices
- Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b 2.4GHz wireless devices
- Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
- Requires no drivers, setup, or configuration
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty and free, 24-hour technical support
802.11g Wireless Ethernet Adapter, power supply, user manual, QuickStart Guide, CD-ROM with additional software.