Plugable USB 3.0 Dual-Head Graphics and Gigabit Display Adapter
- With DisplayLink DL-3900 Chipset (HDMI up to 2560x1440 and DVI / VGA to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200) - Supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and XP
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) link from PC to video and Ethernet.
- Connect Windows-based laptops, desktops, or tablets (one adapter can drive up to two monitors)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- Connects to Windows PCs via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) or USB 2.0 (480 Mbps). USB 3.0 connection recommended for best performance
- Full support for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported.
- 2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200.
- 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560x1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh.
- 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI input (most 2560x1600 monitors do not support 2560x1440)